2024 Battle of the Blends registration is now open! Click here to sign your team up.

Father’s Day Blend 2024

Father’s Day Blend 2024

Regular price $125.00
Unit price  per 

If you follow us, you know we always do something special to honor the Dad's in our lives. Unfortunately, we could only make 50 bottles based on the age of whiskey used. Our only barrel of 11 year low-rye bourbon makes up 80% of this blend. The other 20% comes from a 9.5 year wheat whiskey barrel used to reach the profile we wanted for this special bottling. 

Nose:  Brown sugar, sweet tobacco, spiced cherry.

Palate:  Fruit juice punch that leads to smokey aged toasted oak undertones.  Honey coated fruit medley in a glass smoked with wood chips.

Finish:  Juicy, sweet up front and fades to a pleasant dry spiced honey.

Bottled at 114.6 proof.  Distillery pick up only.  No shipping.  Limit 2 per person.